Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Snapshot



This week is moving week. Actually, tomorrow is moving day! So I'm packing up everything in my apartment to go, and it looks something like this. In addition to finding rogue test strips and Diet Coke empties all over the place (and in weird places!) I've realized just how much medical *stuff* lives with me. Test strips, pump supplies, insulin, a whole host of pills.... and then there's normal people medical supplies. Ibuprofen, bandages, and on and on. I'm also really clumsy, so I need a lot of bandages.

When I was packing all of this stuff I got to thinking about diabetes. It's never going to leave. It doesn't matter how far I move or how old I get, I'm still going to have to leave a spot in the moving van for diabetes and its mountain of supplies. 

I have this sneaking suspicion that the next tenants are going to be find test strips for a while. Oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment