Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My blog... isn't the bloggiest of blogs.

I've been through this before, where I start a blog and only make a few entries before I give up. I really don't want that to happen again. It's much easier to keep up with Twitter. It's only 140 characters at a time! I started my Twitter so I could have a venue to post about diabetes in a funny way, where people would actually get the jokes. The Pancreassassin was born.

As I mentioned in another post, I had my diabetes rebirth around January 2013. I started taking things more seriously, and I got involved online. I figured humor was the way to go. I'm not saying that diabetes is not serious. I am saying that if you don't have a positive way to look at diabetes, it will destroy you. In order to avoid that, I'm trying to be funny. Yeah, trying. I crack jokes to people who understand diabetes all the time in my offline life. I wear diabetes-themed shirts, and I've had a few good conversations about diabetes with people I'd never speak to before. Also, at 23 years old, I'm finally okay talking to strangers, so go me (I'm the most introverted introvert you'll ever meet).


No comments:

Post a Comment